screen of memory - shifting matrix

3.21.2009

OAC 03.11.09



DAY 3 03.11.09
Spring has come to me magnificently twice, the first time in SC and now here in Belle MO.

The lady bugs are growing by leaps and bounds and I swear they’re moving my drawing pads around with the honest to goodness power of a vintage VW beetle -- red of course. I’ve spent today trying to rescue them – but they’re breeders at regular intervals on a shiny new Spring clock. Last night I heard coyotes howling to one and other, or maybe, to the moon. So here I am – a little late in posting this journal entry (as it’s really day nine) I've got a 900' studio with great natural light, full kitchen (including trash compressor - which I'm now a great believer in to reduce one's carbon foot print), washer, dryer, loads of cows and about 155 acres of walking woods with all the smells and sounds in full force – it’s spring here on Route D – forsythia are bursting out like fresh flames throughout a winter’s gray forest. A river runs through the property too --- and one can't help but be reminded of the movie. I've got lots of work to do and ideas to produce – one can’t help but allow the universe to be held in close suspension hovering overhead.

I'm grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment